Home page of Malykh M.D.
- A. N. Bogolyubov, M. D. Malykh, and A. G. Sveshnikov. Instability of eigenvalues embedded in the waveguide's continuous spectrum with respect to perturbations of its filling // Doklady Mathematics. Vol. 66, No. 1, 2002. Pag. 140.
- M. D. Malykh. On transcendental functions arising from integrating differential equations in finite terms // Journal of Mathematical Sciences: Volume 209, Issue 6 (2015), Page 935-952.
- M. D. Malykh. On integration of the first order differential equations in finite terms // Journal of Physics: Conference Series, v. 788, p. 012026
- M. D. Malykh and L. A. Sevastianov. On an example of a system of differential equations that are integrated in Abelian functions // Journal of Physics, v. 937, p. 012027
- M. D. Malykh and L. A. Sevastianov. Finite difference schemes as algebraic correspondences between layers // EPJ Web of Conferences, v. 173, p. 0301
- [lagutinski.sage] is a small package for solving ODEs or system of ODE in algebraic functions. Description was presented in my report on PCA'2016. Refs.:
[1.] M. D. Malykh. On M.N. Lagutinski method for integration of ordinary differential equations // Report on PCA'2016, SPb., 20 apr. 2016.
- [weierstrass.sage] is a small package for the work with abelian integrals. Description was presented in my report on PCA'2017. Refs.:
[1.] M.D. Malykh, L.A. Sevastianov. Weierstrass Theory of Abelian Integrals and its Realization in Sage // Report on PCA'2017, SPb., 18 apr. 2017.
- [cros.sage] is a small package for the work with complex Rosenbrock scheme.
Matireals are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.